Timothy has 30 years of experience with semiconductor devices, SiC power devices and power modules, and advanced power electronics systems. He is actively managing in design and development of SiC MOSFETs, SBDs, and power modules at SemiQ Inc. His experience, capability and leadership will provide a “Powering the SiC Evolution” model for sustainable and efficient SiC solutions. He holds a BS and an MS in Electrical Engineering from Busan National University and a PhD in Electrical Engineering from KAIST.
- Highly-Efficient, Compact MOSFET Modules in Full-Bridge Configurations for Solar Inverter and EV Charging
- SemiQ To Showcase Ultra-Efficient QSiC™ MOSFET Modules for First Time at APEC 2024
- SemiQ Unveils High-Performance QSiC™ Power Modules in Half-Bridge Packages
- SemiQ Announces New QSiC™ 1200 V SOT-227 SiC Modules Advancing Energy Standards
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Chooses SemiQ’s Silicon Carbide Device for Particle Accelerator Project
No comments to show.