Exciting opportunity to join SemiQ as our Director of Europe Sales to lead our efforts in expanding the future of our Silicon Carbide Power Semiconductor company.
We have a small fast-moving team with minimal bureaucracy. SemiQ is a diverse, pre-IPO startup and is nearly 25% employee owned.
What will wow us:
- Being passionate about the future of Silicon Carbide power semiconductors and making your mark
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Able to manage European customers and distributors.
- Direct and oversee sales function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Work with application team to grow market share
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Present sales updates, goals and forecasts to management
- Identify new and emerging application areas and define use cases
- Define partnership strategy and recruit and develop partners with the end goal to develop sales
- Support and follow up with distributors and their activity, including sales, reporting, training and quotations
- Work with rest of sales team on sales solutions
- Drive system to market and achieve reference designs with sales network partners (Distributors, Stocking Agents)
- Drive collaboration between different BU’s on customer solutions
- Travel 50% of time
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Business Administration
- Silicon Carbide semiconductor experience required
- At least 5 years of professional experience preferably in a related industry – semiconductor, power applications or similar industry, including 3 years of business development experience
- Business knowledge in business development, account management, solution selling
- Negotiation with customers, planning and execution
- Strong business development sense
- A proven record in growing business for electronics products, and with a keen business sense capable of finding opportunity and converting leads to business, demonstrate ability to understand the business value position
- Comfortable in working in a cross-cultural organization
- Excellent strategic thinking and team working spirit
SemiQ offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a stimulating work environment that fosters innovation and career growth. Join our dynamic team of industry experts and contribute to the advancement of semiconductor technology.